Below you will find more detailed information about what cookies are, what type of cookies this website uses, how you can deactivate them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or apps install in the user’s browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) while the user browses through websites or apps. They store information about the user’s visit.
- Ensure that the websites work correctly.
- Store the user’s preferences, such as the language or the font size they have chosen.
- Learn about the user’s browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as which websites the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
Using cookies allows us to optimize the browsing experience, adapting the information and services to the user’s interests to provide a better experience every time they visit the website.
Typology, purpose and function
Cookiescan be session or permanent cookies, depending on their duration. The first expire when the user closes their browser. The second expire when their objective is met (for example, so the user can be identified on the website) or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their function, cookies can be classified in the following way:
- Strictly necessary (technical): these are essential for the website to function properly. They are normally generated when the user accesses or logs into a website and are used to identify the user on the website with the following objectives:
- Identify the user in a way that, if they leave the website, browser or device and visit the website again at another time, they will still be identified and their browsing experience will be easier, as they will not have to identify themselves again.
- Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: they are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize how the website functions, such as, for example, storing service configurations or storing a purchase made in the shopping cart.
- Advertising: they are used to gather information about the advertisements shown to the users of the website. There are two types:
- Anonymous: they only compile information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, independent from the user that accesses the website. In other words, without specifically identifying the user.
- Personalized: they collect the user’s personal information for the website by a third party to personalize said advertising spaces.
- Geolocation: these cookies are used to check which country or region the user is in when they access a website service with the aim of offering content or services appropriate for their location.
- Analytical: they collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although they sometimes allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports about the user’s interest in the services the website offers.
Cookies used on this website
Below is a table showing the cookies used on this website, incorporating a “level of intrusion” criteria based on a scale of 1 to 3 in which:
- Level 1: corresponds to cookiesthat are essential to providing the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: corresponds to performance cookies (anonymous), which are needed to maintain the website’s content and browsing, which are only needed to inform about their existence.
- Level 3: corresponds to cookiesmanaged by third parties that allow the user to be followed through websites that do not belong to MBA INCORPORADO, S.L. These normally correspond to advertising or analytic cookieswhere the user is uniquely and evidently identified.
The user can stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies from a specific service.
All modern browser cookies configuration can be changed. These adjustments are usually found under “Options” or “Preferences” in the browser menu.
Browser configuration, for example:
Apple Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies of each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g., Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement ).
MBA INCORPORADO, S.L. websites use Google Analytics, an analytic website service provided by Google Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
What happens when cookiesare disabled?
Some functions and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected such as, for example, being identified while browsing, saving purchases in the “shopping cart” on an e-commerce shop, or receiving information relevant to your location, among others.
Additional guarantees and withdrawal of acceptance
MBA INCORPORADO, S.L. is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the components of third parties included in this website.
As an additional guarantee, registering cookieson this website may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by part of the user during the visit to the website, the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time via the configuration options for content and privacy available (previously mentioned in point 4 of this Cookies Policy) or by clicking on the link at the bottom part of this page, once they have been accepted or rejected.
Updating the Cookies Policy
MBA INCORPORADO S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy depending on legal or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, which is why we recommend users visit this periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to the users via the website or by email (for registered users).